openejb-users mailing list archives

From David Nordahl <da...@thinkology.org>
Subject Random Exceptions
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:38:28 GMT
Now my dev environment is working fine, but production is giving these
exceptions all over the place:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catal
ina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
[StandardEngine[Catalina].Stan
dardHost[localhost].StandardContext[]]

plus a few about org.apache.http.HTTPEntity

I'm using the same version of TomEE, same war, and no system classpath
defined.  Some forums pinned these type of errors on servlet.jar
libraries getting loaded, but I don't find any files by that name in the
file system.  Just the servlet-api.jar, and if I remove that then TomEE
doesn't work at all.