openejb-users mailing list archives

From David Nordahl <da...@thinkology.org>
Subject Re: Exceptions in my deployed environment
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:08:15 GMT
To update this thread, the way I got this working when building the
project in Netbeans 7.2 was to add OpenJPA as a persistence provider by
using the jar files contained in the OpenJPA bin release. Netbeans then
automatically adds the correct <provider> entry in the persistence.xml
file for OpenJPA.  Under additional compiler options in the project
settings I added -Aopenjpa.metamodel=true

The meta classes were then compiled to
<project-home>/build/generated-sources/ap-source-output and were
included in the /dist war file for deployment.