openejb-users mailing list archives

From David Nordahl <da...@thinkology.org>
Subject Re: Exceptions in my deployed environment
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:53:46 GMT
I discovered my ide started leaving out the class files for some
reason.. I think I've got that fixed.  But now starting up tomee I get
the error:

SEVERE: Failed to initialize end point associated with ProtocolHandler
["http-bio-8080"]
java.net.SocketException: Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 10106: create

using netstat and other tools I don't see that port 10106 is in use and
I'm not sure why it's trying to connect and open this port to begin with.

Also I was wondering with a web app with EJB's if it is needed to build
an EAR file, or if you can put the entity classes in the classes folder
of WEB-INF in the WAR file?