openejb-users mailing list archives

From David Nordahl <da...@thinkology.org>
Subject Exceptions in my deployed environment
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:14:16 GMT
I'm having trouble making TomEE happy on my deployed server and I'm not
sure what is different from my dev environment.  Basically I have my EJB
class files included in a jar in the lib folder of TomEE as well as in
my deployed WAR web app.

When EJBs are invoked, I get exceptions like:

ClassCastException: cannot convert class A to class A.

I also get exceptions about duplicate NamedQuery's.

So I assume duplicate instances of class files present and TomEE is not
able to sort this out for some reason.  So if I remove the EJB classes
contained in the /lib folder jar of my class files, I get:

WARNING: Meta class "com.company.entities.Customer_" for entity class
com.company.entities.Customer can not be registered with following
exception "java.security.PrivilegedActionException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.company.entities.Customer_"
Aug 17, 2012 12:39:26 PM null

Any advice regarding what I might be doing wrong ?  2-1 seems to equal 0
here :-)