openejb-users mailing list archives

From dablomatique <dablomati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote EJB not accessible from TomEE 1.0.0 and TomEE 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:24:09 GMT
Never mind Romain, it is indeed working.

I forgot to change my open-ejb test dependency in Maven from version 3.1.4
to 4.0.0:

Was:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
            <artifactId>openejb-cxf</artifactId>
            <version>3.1.4</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

Changed to:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
            <artifactId>openejb-cxf</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.0</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

I also had to change lookup from "PersonEJB" to "PersonEJBRemote" as you
stated before, then it works.

Thank you for the fast support!

Greetz