openejb-users mailing list archives

From dablomatique <dablomati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote EJB not accessible from TomEE 1.0.0 and TomEE 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:32:23 GMT
Hi Romain,

I've already tried that, it also doesn't work.

The thing that worries me is that I've putted some code to display the JNDI
entries from the given context int the PersonEJBClient code, when running
against Tomcat with OpenEJB I see all the remote EJB's listed, but when
running against TomEE I only see 3 entries (see original post).

I suspect it has something to do with configuration.  Maybe to location of
the ejb-jar.xml or something else, I don't know...

Now the ejb-jar.xml is located under the WEB-INF, which was picked up in
Tomcat with OpenEJB but I think it is also picked up in TomEE.