openejb-users mailing list archives

From Steve Hostettler <steve.hostett...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing Remote EJBs
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:41:45 GMT
Hi all!

I use geronimo 3.0 and therefore OpenEJB.

My projects are organized as follows:

so far so good. Now I have a second EAR

EAR2 will be most likely on the same server as EAR1 (but that is still under
discussion) From WS1 I can access to EJB1 with a jndi lookup:

This does work but I do not like it for testing reasons. I would like to be
able to use the @Inject coupled with an @Produces Something like Class1:

The problem is that the producer does not work, it simply does not use it.
Nevertheless if I use a producer for POJO (not an EJB) it does work.
Furthermore, I did not manage to inject the remote EJB with
@EJB(lookup="....") I did find the tutorials and tried them but without
success. Any idea? Many thanks in advance