openejb-users mailing list archives

From twelveeighty <>
Subject Re: Suggested change to "TomEE and Eclipse" doc page
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:59:55 GMT
Excellent. Thanks for the review & commit and the kind words!

I guess I forgot to update the copyright notice to include 2012, but how's

I'll take a look at those Spring-related pages as well. They contain some
funny markup like {note} that doesn't render. Could it be that they were
copied from another type of Wiki software?

I also see the use of constructs like :title= and :id=bootstrapping|url= in
the text (look at, for

Does anyone know what those could be trying to do? I don't think there is a
"markdown" code that is similar, not?

Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at

View raw message