openejb-users mailing list archives

From twelveeighty <twelve.eig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE openJPA logging not working
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 02:48:44 GMT
YES!, I tested my app against this 1.1.0 snapshot release and it works as
expected in 1.1.0.

When is 1.1.0 going RTM / release?

By the way, I noticed that in 1.1.0, the aopalliance-1.0.jar library is no
longer in the lib/ folder. Since I use Spring in my app to inject EJBs into
my Struts2 action classes, I had to add this jar, or otherwise I would get
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aopalliance/intercept/MethodInterceptor
exceptions." Not sure if this lib was removed by design. I can start a
separate thread on this if needed.

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote