openejb-users mailing list archives

From membersound <memberso...@web.de>
Subject Re: Access @Named bean via EL Expression?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:13:53 GMT
        @PostConstruct
	private void config() {
		properties.setProperty("openejb.embedded.remotable", "true");
		EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(properties);
	}

This seems to be a problem. My goal is to call a (remote) webservice method
on a buttonclick.
If I run this code on a Java-App client, it works just fine.

But using PostConstruct within a Servlet throws Exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.el.ELException:
javax.ejb.EJBException: Provider error. No provider definition found
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:229)