openejb-users mailing list archives

From ymaraner <>
Subject Re: Remote JNDI access to JMS resources
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:03:20 GMT

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> well to be complete, currently you'll need such a system property in your
> client:
> -DResource/javax.jms.ConnectionFactory=connectionfactory:org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory:tcp://localhost:61616

Do you mean to say that adding that system property should allow my client
to successfully look up my connection factory using the JNDI lookup that I
was using?

If so, it doesn't work. If not, how do I use that system property to obtain
a reference to the connection factory from my java client? Is there an
example or test case available that does this?

Thanks for the help,

- Tim
Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at

View raw message