openejb-users mailing list archives

From Morten Steffensen <mst...@emercos.com>
Subject Re: Spring/EJB integration on TomEE - @Resource problem
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 23:57:47 GMT
Hi Romain,

back from vacation and looking at your example. I modified it so that
MySpringBean1 has a String property which is set in app-ctx.xml. Setting a
breakpoint in your testcase, this property seems  to be null - not copied
over from spring context to CDI context.. It just seem that a MySpringBean1
instance has been created and injected in MyCdiBean1. I set a breakpoint in
SpringBean create method, and this is apparently not called..  I wonder if
that is the problem. What does your comment 'postconstruct managed by
spring' mean ?