openejb-users mailing list archives

From eltonk <kuzniew...@gmail.com>
Subject ShrinkWrap integration
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 14:15:30 GMT
Dear all,

I'm currently working to integrate ShrinkWrap to openEJB to deploy, in
runtime tests, a minimal packaged ejb jar.

I found a project, shrinkwrap-extention-openejb, that propose to do this.
It's very simple, just a class that extends openejb ConfigurationFactory
that do the "hard" work for me.

The point is, I didn't found any documentation about how to use openejb's
ConfigurationFactory. How can I, for example, start the embedded openejb
container throught it?

How could I do to my ebedded container reads my new Instance of
ConfigurationFactory?

Anyone know where can I found some documentation about ConfigurationFactory?
:)

Thanks a lot!