openejb-users mailing list archives

From jaysee <jongch...@gmail.com>
Subject Restful web application+ejb: can not lookup ejb.
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 06:39:48 GMT
hello.
I am a newbie to tomee+.

I am trying to implement restful web service which uses another ejb in
tomee+ server.
I have two module deployed. one is the restful web service
module(RestSS.war), and the other is the ejb module(SimeSimsCore.jar).
I deployed two successfully. and when I installed the ejb. I confirmed
following in the log file.
2012. 8. 9 오후 2:46:36 org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder bind
정보: Jndi(name=SimpleSmsBeanLocal) --> Ejb(deployment-id=SimpleSmsBean)
2012. 8. 9 오후 2:46:36 org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder bind
정보:
Jndi(name=global/SimpleSmsCore/SimpleSmsBean!org.etri.csp.ucws.sms.SimpleSms)
--> Ejb(deployment-id=SimpleSmsBean)
2012. 8. 9 오후 2:46:36 org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder bind
정보: Jndi(name=SimpleSmsBeanRemote) --> Ejb(deployment-id=SimpleSmsBean)
2012. 8. 9 오후 2:46:36 org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder bind
정보: Jndi(name=global/SimpleSmsCore/SimpleSmsBean) -->
Ejb(deployment-id=SimpleSmsBean)

So, I tried to lookup using ejb with following code.

InitialContext initial=new InitialContext();
SimpleSms
smsBean=(SimpleSms)initial.lookup(java:global/SimpleSmsCore/SimpleSmsBean);

and I also tried. "java:global/SimpleSmsRemote" and
"java:global/SimpleSmsBean" ..
but everything failed with...

Name [SimpleSmsCore/SimpleSmsBean] is not bound in this Context. Unable to
find [SimpleSmsCore].

So, I tried to use InitialContext with properties according the guide in
homepage.

Properties p = new Properties();
p.put("java.naming.factory.initial",

InitialContext initial=new InitialContext(p);
SimpleSms smsBean=(SimpleSms)initial.lookup(SimpleSmsBeanRemote);

and then, I got antother error like this.

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: $Proxy120 cannot be cast to
org.etri.csp.ucws.sms.SimpleSms
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.createFault(AbstractInvoker.java:155)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:121)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:167)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:94)

Can you please help me how to lookup an ejb in other module?

I know there's another way to lookup ejb using web.xml descriptor. but, I
want to lookup using jndi names.