openejb-users mailing list archives

From zeeman <hamz...@fastmail.us>
Subject Re: Many warnings in Tomee 1.1 snapshot
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 06:23:34 GMT
You'r awesome. Thanks! It works with the latest snapshot.

Two questions (one is not Tomee related):

1- If I want to use META-INF/context.xml in my project so I can define my
own <Connector> element. Is that going to override the settings from Eclipse
Tomcat plugin?

2- Why is there a 9 sec startup time difference between my real project
(sporting) and the test one? Even though they both have the same
dependencies? The only difference is that sporting project has 20,000 lines
of code where test has only 300 lines. I do have exclusion.list as we
discussed in another thread.