openejb-users mailing list archives

From vmix <arik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomEE with OpenJPA meta class problems
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:00:42 GMT
Aah, thank you for this clarification -- I didn't really grok the distinction
between Meta vs Enhanced classes... that explains a lot.  Now I realize
those underscore references (e.g. MyClass_) are referring to the Meta
classes, which aren't there because I never generated them.

So I found a maven task to generate the meta .java files, which I then
copied back into my project for normal compilation, followed by enhancement,
and then finally, OpenJpa code that works!

Thanks again for the very helpful tips.