openejb-users mailing list archives

From vmix <>
Subject Re: tomEE with OpenJPA meta class problems
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:00:42 GMT
Aah, thank you for this clarification -- I didn't really grok the distinction
between Meta vs Enhanced classes... that explains a lot.  Now I realize
those underscore references (e.g. MyClass_) are referring to the Meta
classes, which aren't there because I never generated them.

So I found a maven task to generate the meta .java files, which I then
copied back into my project for normal compilation, followed by enhancement,
and then finally, OpenJpa code that works!

Thanks again for the very helpful tips.

Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at

View raw message