openejb-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is OpenEJB + Jetty dead?
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 17:00:24 GMT
There's obviously been a big focus on Tomcat with the work that's gone on with getting TomEE
released and certified. I've always been really keen on getting OpenEJB working with Jetty,
and have had a very basic setup working which I have previously used for functional testing:
http://openejb.apache.org/functional-testing-with-openejb,-jetty-and-selenium.html

I'd love to work on this some more if there's demand for it. Getting something basic working
I suspect wouldn't be too difficult, but getting a certified solution would probably be a
lot of work and so would be a longer term goal. Do you need a certified solution or would
something more basic be enough to get you going?

Jon

Sent from my iPad