openejb-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hoover" <java.whoo...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Is OpenEJB + Jetty dead?
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 22:14:27 GMT
It may be just easier to get Jetty + OpenEJB working. There are also other
features that make Jetty a nice alternative. I'll look into the interim
solution that Jonathan proposed.

I guess the answer to a certified OpenEJB + Jetty configuration is out of
the picture for the foreseeable future, correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibucau@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 3:14 PM
To: users@openejb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is OpenEJB + Jetty dead?

it cant out of the box,

well maybe you should ping tomcat mailing list before. if somebody is
interesting it can help. Doing it manually should be possible (even if i
should look further to confirm) but it is really tricky for an end user
standard usage i guess ;).

- Romain

http://openejb.apache.org/functional-testing-with-openejb,-jetty-and-seleniu