openejb-users mailing list archives

From Ravindranath Akila <>
Subject Cumulogic PAAS, OpenEJB, Tomcat 7
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:37:32 GMT
  By now you might have heard of *Cumulogic*, *PASS*, *based on Java*.
We've been working with them to integrate .

  The approach we took so far on OpenEJB is the drop in war on tomcat.
While our Rackspace instances are fine, getting OpenEJB on Cumulogic was a
challenge. *However, we got the app to a working point and we had to use
Tomcat -  7.0.12 and 7.0.23 with o**penejb-tomcat-webapp-4.0.0-beta-1.war**.

  Now, unlike us, Cumulogic will be committing to OpenEJB + Tomcat 7.x when
going live, so I would like to know if there are any concerns related to
OpenEJB working with Tomcat 7.x. *We
used openejb-tomcat-webapp-4.0.0-beta-1.war . Any stable version known to
work with Tomcat 7.x ?*

Thanks a lot!