openejb-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Save the date for the second OpenEJB get-together
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:18:38 GMT
Hi all,

As you may know, we are organizing the second annual OpenEJB get-together.

This year, it will take place in France (Tours).

Date: from April 18th to the end of the week

I can facilitate a list of nice hotels and travel plans to anyone willing to
join us

Tours has an airport with regular flights from/to London and a TGV train
line from/to Paris.

During the week, we’d like to spend some time discussing some interesting
topics (Java EE/OSGi and OpenEJB, TomEE, the OpenEJB web profile
distribution).

Then, we can hack as much as possible and also get some beers in the
evening.

I'm also trying to organize one day off to visit some famous castles around
the Loire river and the Da Vinci museum in Amboise where he died.

Remember the date and please, let me know if you plan to come to the party.

Again, I can arrange something to find hotels, …

Everybody (users, contributors, committers, etc) are more than welcome to
join.

See you.
Jean-Louis