openejb-users mailing list archives

From Thiago Veronezi <thi...@veronezi.org>
Subject Re: testing for running OpenEJB server
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:31:21 GMT
Hmmm... this way you could get bad results if your server is running on
another port.
I've found another way to check of running VMs... It can help you to find
what you want...

public void runningVMs() throws MonitorException, URISyntaxException {
MonitoredHost monitoredHost = MonitoredHost.getMonitoredHost("localhost");
      Set<Integer> activeVms = monitoredHost.activeVms();
      for (int psId : activeVms)
      {
         MonitoredVm monitoredVm = monitoredHost.getMonitoredVm(new
VmIdentifier(String.valueOf(psId)));
         String mainClass = MonitoredVmUtil.mainClass(monitoredVm, false);
         System.out.println(mainClass + " [" + psId + "]");
      }
}

<dependency>
          <groupId>com.sun</groupId>
          <artifactId>tools</artifactId>
          <version>1.4.2</version>
          <scope>system</scope>
          <systemPath>c:/dev/jdk1.6.0_24/lib/tools.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>

[]s,
Thiago