openejb-users mailing list archives

From Nicola Dellisanti <nicola.dellisa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jar not loaded: Unknown module type
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:34:20 GMT
Sorry but I don't know what is Maven. The project is not a protected
project. it is an example I'm developing to set up my environment.

At this stage of developpement there is two projects:
- an ejb project
- a jpa project (on eclipselink, on mySql).

I attached a jar file where there are the two projects. It is ok for you?

N.