openejb-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB + Eclipselink + PostgreSQL
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:47:55 GMT
Hi,

I haven't tried it myself, but I guess you should be able to add the
Eclipselink jars either to the Tomcat/OpenEJB lib directory, or to your
application and reference
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider in your persistence.xml
- does that work? If it doesn't do you have an error or stacktrace that
you can share?

Jon