openejb-users mailing list archives

From cristic83 <cristi.cior...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDB with quartz and jms
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:17:55 GMT

I have discovered that the error appeared because there was one MDB which
contained the jboss specific dLQMaxResent property. The only was I was able
to solve this is by commenting out the property in question, although I
would have prefered to specify my own activationspec class in the ra.xml
instead of the default JobSpec class.
Nevertheless, now I have another problem: following the secutiry example
from the test, I created in my test case a stateless bean named ManagerBean
which is anotated with RunAs("Manager"). I have also added an empty
ejb-jar.xml in src/test/resources/META-INF so that the META-INF file
contains now 2 files: the ejb-jar.xml and the ra.xml. The problem is that
the ManagerBean is not discovered by openejb and when I look it up in the
context I get a NameNotFoundException: Name "ManagerBeanLocal" not found.
Any idea why this might happen?