openejb-users mailing list archives

From Marcux <w...@mwvb.de>
Subject Re: OpenEJB + Eclipselink + PostgreSQL
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:03:08 GMT

hi Jon

Thanks for your reply.

I've tried that (of course). There's no error - even in OpenEJB log files
(mode=debug). OpenEJB just uses its own EntityManager. That one uses
internally the OpenJPA EntityManager.

Yesterday I found out that OpenJPA 1.2.x (in BMP mode) does not break my
program. Reading data from PostgreSQL is correct. The error could be with
OpenEJB (+CMP?) or DataSources. The problem is that entity fields have
trailing spaces - especially id fields - so data can not be loaded.

Today I'll try whether I can switch to Hibernate. Maybe that helps me to
switch to Eclipselink. And I want to find out where the trailing space
problem comes from.

Regards
Marcux