openejb-users mailing list archives

From Marcux <w...@mwvb.de>
Subject OpenEJB + Eclipselink + PostgreSQL
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:11:02 GMT

hi

how can I use OpenEJB with Eclipselink
(org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider)? OpenEJB always uses the
OpenEJB JtaManager... thing and that uses the OpenJPA EntityManager (and
breaks my EJB 3.0 program). I've developed the program without OpenEJB,
using (the worst JPA 1.0 implementing) Eclipselink. Now I want to switch to
OpenEJB. I use DataSources and CMP.

Regards
Marcux

versions: OpenEJB 3.1.4 (OpenJPA 1.2.1 - why so old?), Eclipselink 1.1.2,
PostgreSQL 8.4, Windows Vista, Eclipse Galileo, Gradle 0.9.2.