openejb-users mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Re: Java Web Start
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:22:05 GMT
On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:26 AM, chrishumphrey <> wrote:

> I'm not sure why this converts the URL into a file, cause the next thing it
> does is converts the files back into a URL, so I think it can be removed...
> I'm not sure whats around the corner though.

Hi Chris,

I think I can help you out with this. Could you send me the stack
trace you've been facing so I can track down when the issue originates
in? I've been thinking about converting the file-centric resource
handling to URLs for the OSGi endeavour myself so the issue cropped
exactly in time.

Jacek Laskowski
Notatnik Projektanta Java EE -

View raw message