openejb-users mailing list archives

From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Newbie] DataSource configuration under Tomcat
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:36:54 GMT
Sorry about your experience. This should have been in the docs and will make
sure it gets added in the right place. In case you have questions like these
in future, please feel encouraged to immediately post them to the list. We
should be able to save you some time :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

--
Karan Singh Malhi