openejb-users mailing list archives

From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebServices too long result
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:34:24 GMT
You are not doing anything wrong (I was able to reproduce this scenario ).
This is a bug which does not handle the situation when the web service
returns back large results. Adding Jetty to the classpath would fix the
issue, however if you do not want to add Jetty to the classpath, then you
would need to wait a bit before this bug is fixed.

Thanks for notifying us about this issue.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 5:30 PM, hofmanndavid <hofmanndavid@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a webservice exposed in a embedded openejb, from another computer I
> am
> calling that webservice
>
> the scenario is this:
> I am calling a method signature like this
> String myMethod(String arg)
>
> if the answer of myMethod is too long it shows the next exception, if it is
> not too long, it just works, the exception does not come from the
> implementation of the method of the webservice, it raised in the cilent I
> think.
>
> I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, the code I use is based in the
> simple-webservice pattern, no new things where added
>
> I will greatly appreciate an answer :)
>
> 05/08/2008 04:53:28 PM
> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
> buildServiceFromWSDL
> INFO: Creating Service {http://10.129.6.137/wsdl}GemConnectWSService<http://10.129.6.137/wsdl%7DGemConnectWSService>from
> WSDL: http://10.129.6.137:4204/GemConnectWSImpl?wsdl
> 05/08/2008 <http://10.129.6.137:4204/GemConnectWSImpl?wsdl05/08/2008>04:53:29 PM
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain