openejb-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebServices too long result
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:55:57 GMT
Yes,

That was my guess too. I took a page from your troubleshooting strategy and
wanted to see the data on the wire first :)

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Dain Sundstrom <dain@iq80.com> wrote:

> Karan,
>
> I'd guess that this is the chunking issue again.  Chunks are typically 4k
> so you will only see problems from large results.
>
> -dain
>
>
> On Aug 6, 2008, at 7:20 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:
>
>  Not sure, but looks like the connection on the client is closing earlier
>> than required. It would be nice if we could somehow see the actual traffic
>> on the wire. Have you used TcpMon before? Could you setup TcpMon and send
>> us
>> the back and forth traffic between the client and server.
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 5:31 PM, hofmanndavid <hofmanndavid@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>> Sorry I forgot to tell that the exception is indeed in the client, no the
>>> in
>>> the server
>>>
>>>
>>> hofmanndavid wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> I have a webservice exposed in a embedded openejb, from another computer
>>>>
>>> I
>>>
>>>> am calling that webservice
>>>>
>>>> the scenario is this:
>>>> I am calling a method signature like this
>>>> String myMethod(String arg)
>>>>
>>>> if the answer of myMethod is too long it shows the next exception, if it
>>>> is not too long, it just works, the exception does not come from the
>>>> implementation of the method of the webservice, it raised in the cilent
>>>> I
>>>> think.
>>>>
>>>> I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, the code I use is based in
>>>> the simple-webservice pattern, no new things where added
>>>>
>>>> I will greatly appreciate an answer :)
>>>>
>>>> 05/08/2008 04:53:28 PM
>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
>>>> buildServiceFromWSDL
>>>> INFO: Creating Service {http://10.129.6.137/wsdl}GemConnectWSService<
>>>> http://10.129.6.137/wsdl%7DGemConnectWSService>from
>>>>
>>>> WSDL: http://10.129.6.137:4204/GemConnectWSImpl?wsdl
>>>> 05/08/2008 04:53:29 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
>>>> doIntercept
>>>> INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not create
>>>> XMLStreamReader(encoding UTF-8).
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:67)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:429)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1955)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1791)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:575)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
>>>
>>>>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:276)
>>>>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:222)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
>>>>     at $Proxy16.listAvailableServices(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> py.com.personal.webvas.gcsmclient.ws.test.MainTest.main(MainTest.java:25)
>>>> Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset
>>>>     at
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:548)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:604)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:629)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createXMLStreamReader(WstxInputFactory.java:324)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:65)
>>>
>>>>     ... 14 more
>>>> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
>>>>     at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at sun.net.www.MeteredStream.read(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at
>>>> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
>>>> Source)
>>>>     at
>>>> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
>>>> Source)
>>>>     at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.loadMore(UTF8Reader.java:362)
>>>>     at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.read(UTF8Reader.java:110)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.initialLoad(ReaderBootstrapper.java:245)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.bootstrapInput(ReaderBootstrapper.java:132)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:543)
>>>>     ... 18 more
>>>> Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could
>>>>
>>> not
>>>
>>>> create XMLStreamReader(encoding UTF-8).
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:175)
>>>>     at $Proxy16.listAvailableServices(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> py.com.personal.webvas.gcsmclient.ws.test.MainTest.main(MainTest.java:25)
>>>> Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not create
>>>> XMLStreamReader(encoding UTF-8).
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:67)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:429)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1955)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1791)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:575)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
>>>
>>>>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:276)
>>>>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:222)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
>>>>     ... 2 more
>>>> Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset
>>>>     at
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:548)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:604)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:629)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createXMLStreamReader(WstxInputFactory.java:324)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:65)
>>>
>>>>     ... 14 more
>>>> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
>>>>     at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at sun.net.www.MeteredStream.read(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>>>>     at
>>>> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
>>>> Source)
>>>>     at
>>>> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
>>>> Source)
>>>>     at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.loadMore(UTF8Reader.java:362)
>>>>     at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.read(UTF8Reader.java:110)
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.initialLoad(ReaderBootstrapper.java:245)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.bootstrapInput(ReaderBootstrapper.java:132)
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:543)
>>>>     ... 18 more
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>>
>>> http://www.nabble.com/WebServices-too-long-result-tp18840342p18840355.html
>>> Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Karan Singh Malhi
>>
>
>


-- 
Karan Singh Malhi

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message