openejb-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebServices too long result
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 14:20:58 GMT
Not sure, but looks like the connection on the client is closing earlier
than required. It would be nice if we could somehow see the actual traffic
on the wire. Have you used TcpMon before? Could you setup TcpMon and send us
the back and forth traffic between the client and server.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 5:31 PM, hofmanndavid <hofmanndavid@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> Sorry I forgot to tell that the exception is indeed in the client, no the
> in
> the server
>
>
> hofmanndavid wrote:
> >
> > I have a webservice exposed in a embedded openejb, from another computer
> I
> > am calling that webservice
> >
> > the scenario is this:
> > I am calling a method signature like this
> > String myMethod(String arg)
> >
> > if the answer of myMethod is too long it shows the next exception, if it
> > is not too long, it just works, the exception does not come from the
> > implementation of the method of the webservice, it raised in the cilent I
> > think.
> >
> > I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, the code I use is based in
> > the simple-webservice pattern, no new things where added
> >
> > I will greatly appreciate an answer :)
> >
> > 05/08/2008 04:53:28 PM
> > org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
> > buildServiceFromWSDL
> > INFO: Creating Service {http://10.129.6.137/wsdl}GemConnectWSService<http://10.129.6.137/wsdl%7DGemConnectWSService>from
> > WSDL: http://10.129.6.137:4204/GemConnectWSImpl?wsdl
> > 05/08/2008 04:53:29 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
> > doIntercept
> > INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
> > org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not create
> > XMLStreamReader(encoding UTF-8).
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:67)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
> >       at
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:429)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1955)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1791)
> >       at
> > org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
> >       at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:575)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
> >       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:276)
> >       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:222)
> >       at
> org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
> >       at
> > org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
> >       at $Proxy16.listAvailableServices(Unknown Source)
> >       at
> > py.com.personal.webvas.gcsmclient.ws.test.MainTest.main(MainTest.java:25)
> > Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset
> >       at
> > com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:548)
> >       at
> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:604)
> >       at
> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:629)
> >       at
> >
> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createXMLStreamReader(WstxInputFactory.java:324)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:65)
> >       ... 14 more
> > Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
> >       at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >       at sun.net.www.MeteredStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >       at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >       at
> > sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
> > Source)
> >       at
> > sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
> > Source)
> >       at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.loadMore(UTF8Reader.java:362)
> >       at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.read(UTF8Reader.java:110)
> >       at
> >
> com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.initialLoad(ReaderBootstrapper.java:245)
> >       at
> >
> com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.bootstrapInput(ReaderBootstrapper.java:132)
> >       at
> > com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:543)
> >       ... 18 more
> > Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could
> not
> > create XMLStreamReader(encoding UTF-8).
> >       at
> > org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:175)
> >       at $Proxy16.listAvailableServices(Unknown Source)
> >       at
> > py.com.personal.webvas.gcsmclient.ws.test.MainTest.main(MainTest.java:25)
> > Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not create
> > XMLStreamReader(encoding UTF-8).
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:67)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
> >       at
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:429)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1955)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1791)
> >       at
> > org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
> >       at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:575)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
> >       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:276)
> >       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:222)
> >       at
> org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
> >       at
> > org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
> >       ... 2 more
> > Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset
> >       at
> > com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:548)
> >       at
> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:604)
> >       at
> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:629)
> >       at
> >
> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createXMLStreamReader(WstxInputFactory.java:324)
> >       at
> >
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:65)
> >       ... 14 more
> > Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
> >       at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >       at sun.net.www.MeteredStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >       at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >       at
> > sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
> > Source)
> >       at
> > sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
> > Source)
> >       at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.loadMore(UTF8Reader.java:362)
> >       at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.read(UTF8Reader.java:110)
> >       at
> >
> com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.initialLoad(ReaderBootstrapper.java:245)
> >       at
> >
> com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.bootstrapInput(ReaderBootstrapper.java:132)
> >       at
> > com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:543)
> >       ... 18 more
> >
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/WebServices-too-long-result-tp18840342p18840355.html
> Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>


-- 
Karan Singh Malhi

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message