openejb-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Configure OpenEJB Container to use external activemq.xml file
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:10:49 GMT
I think I have fixed this.  We modify the brokerURL to handle the
persistence setup, but we don't need to perform these modifications
when using an external activemq.xml file.  So, I simply wrapped this
code with an if brokerUrl.startsWith("broker:").  The fix is checked
into trunk, and I uploaded a build here:

     http://people.apache.org/~dain/openejb-3.1-r685019.zip

Let me know if this works for you,

-dain