openejb-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sami Jaber" <>
Subject Re: Lazy fields issue with Hibernate/OpenEJB
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:49:55 GMT
You are right David. I repeated the process and your zip are ok. I guess my
browser picked up the previously zip I got in my DownThemUp cache (I was
downloading also the 3.0 final).


2008/8/7 David Blevins <>

> On Aug 7, 2008, at 3:16 AM, Sami Jaber wrote:
>  Thanks, in fact I have decompiled, patched and updated my
>> openejb-client.jar
>> with the content of the current trunk, it worked.
>> That's better to have the whole thing instead of hacking out the bits.
> That's the crazy thing, both zips where of unmodified trunk.  I suspected
> something else might be the issue, so I downloaded both of the zips I put
> up, extracted the lib/openejb-client-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar files in each and both
> had the required if/primitive/return blocks in there.
> I've repeated the process in my home dir on against the
> zips there so that you can check them out again.  Here's the bash command I
> ran:
>  for n in openejb-3.1-r683*.zip; do
>    unzip $n
>    (cd ${n/.zip/}/lib && unzip openejb-client-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar)
>  done
> Here are the resulting files:
> It definitely seems that your environment got corrupted somehow.  There
> seems a strong chance that the 3.0 jars are still in your classpath
> somewhere or for some reason the new jars are not getting picked up.  We
> should definitely find the root of the issue or I suspect you'll keep
> running into mysterious errors.
> -David

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message