openejb-users mailing list archives

From "Sami Jaber" <sami.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lazy fields issue with Hibernate/OpenEJB
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 08:08:26 GMT
I have checked out the last revision of EjbOutputStream and resolveClass
method :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openejb/trunk/openejb3/server/openejb-client/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/client/EjbObjectInputStream.java?view=markup&pathrev=672430
This bug should not occurs if I have the right version of openejbclient.jar

  catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
            String n = classDesc.getName();
            if (n.equals("boolean")) return boolean.class;
            if (n.equals("byte")) return byte.class;
            if (n.equals("char")) return char.class;
            if (n.equals("short")) return short.class;
            if (n.equals("int")) return int.class;
            if (n.equals("long")) return long.class;
            if (n.equals("float")) return float.class;
            if (n.equals("double")) return double.class;

I have decompiled the jar you sent me David, here the result :

// Decompiled by Jad v1.5.8g. Copyright 2001 Pavel Kouznetsov.
// Jad home page: http://www.kpdus.com/jad.html
// Decompiler options: packimports(3)
// Source File Name:   EjbObjectInputStream.java

package org.apache.openejb.client;

import java.io.*;
import java.lang.reflect.Proxy;

public class EjbObjectInputStream extends ObjectInputStream
{
    public EjbObjectInputStream(InputStream in)
        throws IOException
    {
        super(in);
    }

    protected Class resolveClass(ObjectStreamClass classDesc)
        throws IOException, ClassNotFoundException
    {
        return Class.forName(classDesc.getName(), false, getClassloader());
    }

    protected Class resolveProxyClass(String interfaces[])
        throws IOException, ClassNotFoundException
    {
        Class cinterfaces[] = new Class[interfaces.length];
        for(int i = 0; i < interfaces.length; i++)
            cinterfaces[i] = getClassloader().loadClass(interfaces[i]);
        try
        {
            return Proxy.getProxyClass(getClassloader(), cinterfaces);
        }
        catch(IllegalArgumentException e)
        {
            throw new ClassNotFoundException(null, e);
        }
    }

    ClassLoader getClassloader()
    {
        return Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();
    }
}

We got it. If you can send a working jar of openejb-ejb I will be grateful

Sami