openejb-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: WebServices too long result
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 23:54:40 GMT

On Aug 7, 2008, at 5:34 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:

> You are not doing anything wrong (I was able to reproduce this
> scenario ).
> This is a bug which does not handle the situation when the web service
> returns back large results. Adding Jetty to the classpath would fix
> the
> issue, however if you do not want to add Jetty to the classpath,
> then you
> would need to wait a bit before this bug is fixed.

I'd strongly recommend adding the jetty library.  Our impl is really
for simple testing, anything heavy-duty should use the jetty
transport.  If you just add the jetty jars to the classpath (or an
openejb/lib/ dir) we will automatically detect jetty and hook
everything up for you automagically.

-David