openejb-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Lazy fields issue with Hibernate/OpenEJB
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:37:06 GMT

On Aug 7, 2008, at 3:16 AM, Sami Jaber wrote:

> Thanks, in fact I have decompiled, patched and updated my openejb- 
> client.jar
> with the content of the current trunk, it worked.
> That's better to have the whole thing instead of hacking out the bits.

That's the crazy thing, both zips where of unmodified trunk.  I  
suspected something else might be the issue, so I downloaded both of  
the zips I put up, extracted the lib/openejb-client-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar  
files in each and both had the required if/primitive/return blocks in  
there.

I've repeated the process in my home dir on people.apache.org against  
the zips there so that you can check them out again.  Here's the bash  
command I ran:

  for n in openejb-3.1-r683*.zip; do
     unzip $n
     (cd ${n/.zip/}/lib && unzip openejb-client-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar)
  done

Here are the resulting files:

http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/openejb-3.1-r683137/lib/org/apache/openejb/client/EjbObjectInputStream.class
http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/openejb-3.1-r683569/lib/org/apache/openejb/client/EjbObjectInputStream.class

It definitely seems that your environment got corrupted somehow.   
There seems a strong chance that the 3.0 jars are still in your  
classpath somewhere or for some reason the new jars are not getting  
picked up.  We should definitely find the root of the issue or I  
suspect you'll keep running into mysterious errors.

-David


Mime
View raw message