openejb-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: MDB
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:53:08 GMT

On Aug 11, 2008, at 10:29 AM, lupu.slobodu wrote:

> Trying to run the MDB sample form
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/simple-mdb-with-descriptor/?pathrev=678070
>
> It looks up the ConnectionFactory but it crashes when calling
> connectionFactory.createConnection();
>
> javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
> java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [vm]
> .
> .
> .
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory cannot be cast to
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory

I'm unable to get this error, but I suspect that there might have been
an issue with the maven 2 snapshot repository.  I cleaned it out and
rebuilt it and think things might be better now.

I ran the example successfully with a completely clean repo like so:

$ cd examples/simple-mdb-with-descriptor
$ mkdir temp-repo
$ mvn clean install -Dmaven.repo.local=temp-repo

Everything downloaded fine and the example ran without issues.

-David