openejb-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: need help getting quartz-ra.rar file to deploy
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 05:36:32 GMT

On Aug 13, 2008, at 5:51 AM, endium wrote:

> Thanks, it's working now great. The test passes when building with
> maven and
> surefire, but I'm still getting the same error complaining about the
> interface when I run the test using junit 4.4. Any ideas?

Strange that the example runs despite this error.  Still seems you've
got a corrupt openejb library in your path somewhere.  Did you try
deleting the ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb section of your repo?

> Also, is it possible to have openejb ignore certain classes?

Sounds like an interesting feature, tell me more :)  Do you mean like
ignoring certain bean classes?

-David