openejb-users mailing list archives

From rde8026 <rde8...@gmail.com>
Subject Use JAXB generated class as JAX-WS request parameter
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:45:19 GMT

I'm running into an issue when trying to use a JAXB generated class as input
into my @WebMethod.  Basically I have an XSD that is generated via JAXB and
I want to use that generated class as the input parameter into my JAX-WS web
service.  I know JAX-WS uses JAXB to generate the necessary objects for the
request and response parameters.  My question is basically does anyone know
if this is possible or do I need to generate some POJO to assign as the
request object and let JAX-WS do it's thing then map that bean to the
existing JAXB class I have generated?

Any input would be appreciated.