openejb-users mailing list archives

From Newgro <per.new...@gmx.ch>
Subject Externalize db access data for junit-testing
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:38:08 GMT

Hi *,

first thanks to the openejb team for this great product. It helps alot for
ejb3. Wiki pages and forum support are great.

I start to implement some tests for my beans. The datasource will be
configured by using the initial context properties. So far all works fine.

But i would like to "externalize" these parameters to an xml or properties
file.
Is there a way to put my datasources to a place where openejb is come along
automatically? My tries to add them to openejb.xml failed. Documentation
point would help to (If this is already in the wiki - didn't found a paper).

Thanks
Per