openejb-users mailing list archives

From rde8026 <rde8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure OpenEJB Container to use external activemq.xml file
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 03:08:29 GMT

I gave that a go and here is the error message:

org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to startup an
embedded broker:
openejb:xbean:(file:///D:opt/openejb-3.0/lib/activemq.xml)?persistent=false,
due to: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Could not resolve bean definition resource pattern
[(file:///D:opt/openejb-3.0/lib/activemq.xml)?persistent=false]; nested
exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[(file:///D:opt/openejb-3.0/lib/] cannot be resolved to URL because it does
not exist: Failed to startup an embedded broker:
openejb:xbean:(file:///D:opt/openejb-3.0/lib/activemq.xml)?persistent=false,
due to: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Could not resolve bean definition resource pattern
[(file:///D:opt/openejb-3.0/lib/activemq.xml)?persistent=false]; nested
exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[(file:///D:opt/openejb-3.0/lib/]

Seems this doesn't want to work!  I've attached my activemq.xml file here.
Thanks for your help so far - its much appreciated...

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18884422/activemq.xml activemq.xml .

Thx,
RE