openejb-users mailing list archives

From hofmanndavid <hofmannda...@gmail.com>
Subject WebServices exposed
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 19:07:33 GMT

I have a problem and have been looking around for some hours

The example simple-webservice works perfectly but when I want to use that
webservice from another machine it just does not respond. It is like openejb
only answer requests from localhost.

I need to have openejb in embedded mode into my application. I just need
openejb to expose one webservice. Is it possible ?

I have not much experience with webservices, but if I could have this done
in this way it will save my life :)

Please if you could give me any hint I will greatly appreciate that