openejb-users mailing list archives

From "Marcin Kwapisz" <mkwap...@zsk.p.lodz.pl>
Subject RE: OpenEJB, Maven and Hibernate problem
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:15:52 GMT
Hi,

I tried to reproduce the problem with Hibernate and OpenEJB.

The previous message in the log file was:
> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: createApplication.failed
> [D:\JavaProg\MySamples\EJB\Sample5\JEEMavenProject2\EjbServiceCore\targ
> et\classes]: null

Now I get:
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: createApplication.failed [D:\JavaProg\MySamples\EJB\OLD\JEEMavenProject2\EjbServiceCore\target\classes]:
org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: Table PERSONENT not found: Table PERSONENT not found

In that case the problem is with annotation processing and database schema creation:
@Entity
@Table(name="ACCOUTENT")
@Inheritance(strategy=InheritanceType.JOINED)
@DiscriminatorColumn(name="typ", discriminatorType=DiscriminatorType.STRING)
@SecondaryTable(name="PERSONENT",pkJoinColumns={@PrimaryKeyJoinColumn(name= "ID")})
public class PersonAccountEnt implements Serializable

I found that inheritance JOINED and SecondaryTable does not work with Hibernate. So the problem
is not with OpenEJB (I think).

I don’t know why I get "null" in original project. Can it be the same problem or a different
one?

Regards
--
Marcin Kwapisz