openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 4.0.0/TomEE 1.0.0 (staging-068)
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 11:27:45 GMT
It's easier if you setup a profile where you add the <repository> to your local maven
archive proxy or just download multiple different versions and like to do regression tests.

I e.g. install all my servers to /opt/apache/... and create a symlink /opt/apache/tomee which
points to the real version. This makes it easier to setup.
Also note that the nexus numbers will be re-used, so they are not unique.

LieGrue,
strub