openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 4.0.0/TomEE 1.0.0 (staging-068)
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:29:41 GMT

On Apr 22, 2012, at 1:15 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:

> For the next release candidates, could you please roll a -rc1, rc2 etc? Doing a 1.0.0
over and over is not very maven friendly in case we like to do a few tricks.

Binaries where done already, but I'm not sure I understand the exact suggestion.

Nexus gives each staged release (release candidate) and ID and that is used in the email,
all builds and the tck run.  It's called "stating-NNN" in the tooling, but it could easily
be updated to "rc-NNN", though the number would still be whatever Nexus generates.

If you had a different idea, feel free to elaborate.  Not sure if you're suggesting changing
all the version numbers in the maven poms for each build.  That would be very hard.

-David