openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <>
Subject Re: auto registering for annotated mbeans
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:58:59 GMT
I commited this patch. The api i would like to release with version 1.0 for
example is in deps/mbean-annotation-api.

All these classes were inspired (or more ;)) from this  postponed JSR:

I would like to avoid to have to build it, and release it with openejb
releases but i'm not sure where to put it.

Any help is welcome ;).

- Romain