openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject openejb-jee changes -- you might need to re-checkout.
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:53:06 GMT
I've been working on OPENEJB-1298 to get the openejb-jee jaxb tree to match the javaee 6 schemas
better.  I think they are in good shape now except for a couple of things that used to be
in AssemblyDescriptor but got moved into SessionBean.

The last few commits have renamed some classes to make their case match the generated jaxb
class names better.  svn up might not work well for these changes on file systems with peculiar
ideas about case sensitivity, including AFAICT mac osx.  You might need to remove this tree
and re-check-out.

One of the changes I made was to remove the sun copyright cddl licensed schema comments that
presumably were copied by the xjc tool from the schema.   Including these comments is pretty
clearly not consistent with asf policy on cddl licensed code.

I did include in every class the name of the schema file it is derived from and the generated
comment showing the schema fragment.  Sometimes these seem like a nuisance to me but I decided
that they are worth including to see how the modified code relates to the schema type.

thanks
david jencks