openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openejb as a osgi service?
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:09:00 GMT
I guess the first question is the goal of this OSGi integration.  Is
the aim to be JEE compatible while the JEE container is deployed in
OSGi or is the goal to be OSGi friendly in the standalone mode (no JEE
container, so no full compatibility) ?
In the first case, we know what need to be done and just need to find
the best way to do it, while in the second case, we need to find the
best integration.  Those might lead to different paths.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet