openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Propagating extra context information in remote EJB calls
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 02:43:01 GMT
AFAIK openejb does not propagate transaction context.  I thought about
it for corba a long time ago but I have never found anyone who
actually wants distributed transactions so never made the time to
implement it.

With Corba I believe you can add client and server interceptors and
tack whatever info you want onto the request, but I found it a
difficult programming model to understand.

What context information do you want to transmit?

thanks
david jencks