openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Quickstart Archetypes
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 12:03:49 GMT
Hi Quintin,

I think my quickstart archetype will do everything you're after - it's
gives you a sample ejb and test using the embedded container with all
the dependencies.

If you give it a go, I'd love to know how you get on and if there's
anything else you'd like to see in there - I'd quite like to get it
working with your new test runner.

Jon